Monday, May 02, 2005

What to do next?

It occurs to me that this is one of the last few posts on this blog. I've got to say i've enjoyed it a great deal. It's been great fun to write an election blog (my first proper politics one at that!). Now my thoughts turn to what next? I want to keep this going but obviously the election will end so an election focused blog is pretty pointless. At present i'm thinkining of creating a new blog more broadly centred on politics but both local/community and westminster oriented.

I've still some stuff to think over (going for a drink with a friend in a couple of hours who is thinking similar things) but rest assured I will be around writing " an angry, idiotic, funny, or even insightful blog about" politics no matter what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home