Saturday, April 30, 2005

" I wouldn’t be voting Labour if it weren’t for Brown.”

Following on neatly from the entry below this article is worth a read. It attempts to start the new industry of understanding the Brown premiership! Good timing if you ask me...

"Mr Barrett clearly likes the Chancellor, and when Mr Brown had moved on I asked him if he thought he would make a better prime minister than the current one.

“Wouldn’t be hard, would it,” he said, grumpily.



“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Blair’s a liar. I wouldn’t be voting Labour if it weren’t for Brown.” The other apprentices nodded their assent. One day, Mr Brown will surely look back on these as his salad days." Link

4 Comments:

Blogger Ayoye said...

I did not have time to read your intire blog, so please forgive me, but I wanted to take the opportunity to invite you to look at mine for a way to better manage our unwanted goods using these services encan quebec and others like encan quebec, thanks for reading me

11:36 pm  
Anonymous web site hits said...

If you are looking to succeed online then you need to seek out solid information on web site search engine optimization and web site search engine optimization

7:09 pm  
Anonymous traffic campaigns said...

web site hits is not easy to explain or to come by but, at TheOnlinePromoters.com, it's all there.

7:17 pm  
Anonymous affordable seo said...

I got my visitors from www.dreamry.com and am glad I did! I actually got sales! Yay!

5:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home