Saturday, April 30, 2005

" I wouldn’t be voting Labour if it weren’t for Brown.”

Following on neatly from the entry below this article is worth a read. It attempts to start the new industry of understanding the Brown premiership! Good timing if you ask me...

"Mr Barrett clearly likes the Chancellor, and when Mr Brown had moved on I asked him if he thought he would make a better prime minister than the current one.

“Wouldn’t be hard, would it,” he said, grumpily.



“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Blair’s a liar. I wouldn’t be voting Labour if it weren’t for Brown.” The other apprentices nodded their assent. One day, Mr Brown will surely look back on these as his salad days." Link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are looking to succeed online then you need to seek out solid information on web site search engine optimization and web site search engine optimization

7:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my visitors from www.dreamry.com and am glad I did! I actually got sales! Yay!

5:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home