Friday, February 18, 2005

Blair: I will never attack Howard's Jewishness

Well I suppose its good news but the headline is kinda funny “Blair: I won’t be racist about Michael Howard (unless we’re talking about foreigners!)”. The bit that caught my attention was his line that he never saw the “anti-Semitic” posters. What next? These are the slogans I never read, the posters I never saw. The party I don’t believe in? He’s a stand up comedian in disguise.

“The Prime Minister sought to woo back the Jewish vote today as he pledged to "never, ever, ever'' attack Michael Howard, the Opposition leader, on his Jewishness. Tony Blair tried to distance himself from a recent series of "anti-Semitic'' Labour posters, claiming he had not personally seen them before they were released.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home